The Faithful Remnant
The Faithful Remnant is a sermon about those who are faithful and never lost sight of God in their life. They shared the Lord with each other and had fellowship with each other. Find out if you belong to the faithful remnant.
The Faithful Remnant sermon starts with the verse from Malachi 3:16:
16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
Here are takeaways from verse 16:
- “Then they feared (trusted) the Lord,” the Lord was first in their life.
- They “spake often one to another,” encouraging each other.
- “and the Lord hearkened, and heard it,” The Lord heard the faithful servants.
- “and a book of remembrance was written before him that feared the LORD,” this book is an eternal record of this.
- “and that thought upon his name.” They meditated on His name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Takeaways from verse 17:
- “And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,” those who have faith in him.
- In that day when I make up my jewels; I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.” This reminds us of the Time of Jacob’s Trouble, the Tribulation. He is going to spare them in what we call the Rapture.
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
- “Then shall ye return.” This speaks of the return of the people to God. At the time this was written, the people of Israel had turned from God. But God calls them to return to Him. This also applies to all those who have faith in God.
- “and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.” In this world, the Lord seeks those that believe in Him and have faith in Him. He will spare those that serve Him.
Also Romans 3:14:
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
- It is our job to preach and to lead those to Jesus so they can believe.
Learn more and get in depth knowledge by viewing or listening to this The Faithful Remnant sermon.
The Faithful Remnant Sermon Recommendations
You may also want to listen to or view these sermons: