The Thrill of Hope
Let the thrill of hope ring in the new year! Christmas celebrations have ended but the hope it brings causes us to look forward to a brand new year with anticipation. Often, we see a new year bringing in new beginnings and new promises made. A new year can also bring new challenges to face, the unexpected, as well as successes and failures to learn from.
The Thrill of Hope for Believers
As Christians, we celebrate the thrill of hope every day, knowing that Christ will come again and we will reign with Him forever. Everyone who seeks Jesus will receive the thrill of hope and the assurances it brings to our lives every day. There is none other who can fill our life with real, foundational hope – a hope that can never be taken or fade away. There is only one hope to believe in, to trust in. He wrote the book on hope, He is THE hope, and on that you can stake your very life on. What hope could be more thrilling than that?
Jesus Brings Hope
Jesus can bring the thrill of hope to everyone who desires to have it. Just believe in His name and the cares of this world will seem smaller and less significant than the overwhelming joy and thrill of the new found hope in Jesus.
- To those seeking a savior, He is the Redeemer, the Light of the World, the Resurrection and the Life, the Author of Salvation, the only hope that saves souls.
- To those desiring something greater than themselves, He is the Creator, the Holy One, the Lord of All, the hope that only comes from God.
- For those who want something sure and unchangeable, He is the hope that gives surety, the Rock, the I Am, the Cornerstone, the Alpha and the Omega.
- For those seeking justice, He is the hope who is righteous, the Counselor, the Just One, the Judge, the Lawgiver.
- For those wanting comfort, He is the Comforter, the Sun of Righteousness, the Good Shepherd, the hope that truly comforts.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: – John 1:9-12
Start the new year with a thrill of hope that will never change, always sustain you, and is as true as the author of truth, Jesus Christ.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. – John 14:6
==> Learn to Let Hope Abound.
June 30, 2019
April 29, 2019
April 28, 2019